Monday, February 17, 2014

February Ipsy Bag

This months bag pretty much rocked. I got some Zoya nail polish, pop lip gloss, Jesse's girl eye shadow, some eyeliner and hair oil. I haven't really got to use these items yet unless you count using my 2 year old as a guinea pig LOL! The eye shadow didn't take too much to see some color but I will know more once I get to try it out. I actually like the silver eye liner and cant wait to use that to make my eyes pop a little. I do like the lip gloss surprisingly. I didn't think I would like the shade of it but it gives a subtle emphasis on the lips. Its supposed to be plumping lip gloss which it definitely is not. I got Buxom plumping lip gloss a few months back from Ipsy and that one is definitely worth it! Although I do hear it is a little pricey. I rarely buy lip gloss so the only place I am going to get it is through Ipsy. If you wanted to start receiving Ipsy bags, here's the link: 
 http://www.ipsy.com/r/18ep
It's only $10 a month and its so worth it in my opinion. My bag was worth about $64 so its very worth it. Shipping and the make-up bag is also included in that amount so its 5000% worth it : )



No comments:

Post a Comment