Wednesday, February 5, 2014

OPI, OPI, oh and then OPI!!!

Can you tell I am slightly addicted to OPI nail polish. Just slightly ; ) Ok, but seriously I really am. Wait until you see the pictures of my collection...and collecting more LOL! I feel like OPI nail polish is of better quality than most nail polishes I have tried. Yes it may be between $7 and $10 ( or maybe more) a bottle it is so very worth it! Here are some pictures of my collection and the choice I made last night for the polish on my fingers.

These ones are from the designer series and you will recognize them by their silver lids. I am absolutely head over heels in love with them. The purple one on the left is the one I used on my ring finger which is pictured below.












The ones below minus my whole OPI collection are the black sheep of my nail polish family. The first picture is of the nail polishes I have received from my Ipsy bags. Here is the link to come join me in my Ipsy experience! Its so fun! http://www.ipsy.com/r/18ep

 These are ones I have purchased or that have been given to me that aren't OPI. The one on the right is an excellent top coat that can be found at Sally's Beauty Supply, the middle is a simple glitter nail polish from Walmart and the one on the left is a deep red Mary Kay nail polish.

 This is my whole OPI stash. When looking at this all I can think is, "There are soooooooo many more that I want!" Ha ha ha ha I know that is bad but they are SO pretty!

 These are the colors I went with last night and I actually really like them! I wasn't sure I was going to like the Lavender color (yes I was the one who bought it) because I normally only like bright colors not pastels, but I actually really like it! 

Today for my make up I used from several different pallets. For the peach color I used BH Cosmetics, The purple color towards the outside of my eye is Kat Von D, and the bronzish color toward the inside of my eye was from my Naked 2 Pallet from Urban Decay. The eye liner on my top lid is Mary Kay gel (black), the eye liner on the bottom of my eye is black and teal and those are from Urban decay as well, I used Michelle Phan's mascara that I also got in one of my Ipsy bags, the eye brows are done with some eye brow pencil from BH Cosmetics, and the eye lash primer I used was from Mary Kay. I think that's all I used for my eyes.




In my upcoming blogs I will be talking about BH Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Kat Von D, Mary Kay, and some other companies I have in my collection. I like adding more to try new things. If there is something you think I should try, let me know. If you have any questions, I can try my best to answer them. I should also be receiving my Ipsy bag soonish so I will be doing a review on that as well. Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment