Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just Getting Started

So I wanted to create this blog to review beauty products. I have been adding to my collection of make up and trying new looks and I figured this would be the place to share that. I will post when I get new products and when I find something I really like. I like to be able to put my opinion out there. I also receive a make up bag each month from a company called Ipsy where I pay $10 a month and they send me a make up bag with 4 to 5 deluxe sized sample items or full sized items to try out. I will give my reviews on those as well. I like to experiment with my make up as well so I will be posting pictures of what I tried that day.

This is what I chose to do today. I used BH Cosmetics for the purple, lime green and blue. I used my Naked 2 Make up pallet for the silver toward the inner part of the eye. My eye liner is a gel liner that Mary Kay used to carry. Not sure if they still carry it. Its a subtle look with a pop of color. Sometimes its nice to step out of the bland colors and add some spice to your life. : ) That's all for today's post!

Oh and here's the link to my Ipsy if you were curious:
http://www.ipsy.com/r/18ep

2 comments: